Download PDF Mind Maps of the Python Concurrency APIs
Update: normally $7, get now for only $1
Includes 4 mind maps:
Each mind map is a printable PDF in A3 (poster) format.
View on the screen.
Print on a normal printer.
How to Buy
- Click the "I want this!" button (in the upper right)
- Choose Credit Card or PayPal and complete the order form then click the "Pay" button.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you can download your bundle immediately (you will also get an email with the download link, just in case you need it).
About the Author
Jason Brownlee, Ph.D. helps Python developers bring modern concurrency methods to their projects with hands-on tutorials.
Jason loves Python Concurrency. It's all he does. It’s his main thing.
- Read all the books on Python concurrency.
- Used all of the Python concurrency APIs in the standard library.
- Written 500+ tutorials and 12+ books on Python concurrency.
Learn more at SuperFastPython.com
Jason is a software engineer and research scientist with a background in artificial intelligence and high-performance computing. He has authored more than 20 technical books on machine learning and has built, operated, and exited online businesses.
See his linkedin profile here:
- Jason Brownlee on LinkedIn (follow him!)
Hi, Jason here, do you have any questions?
Contact me directly at any time about this product or Python concurrency generally. I'm here to help as best I can.
You can send an email directly to my inbox via:
Get a zip file containing all 4 mind maps in pdf format.