Download Your Cheat Sheet for the AsyncIO Module API
Get this PDF cheat sheet that shows you how to use coroutine-based concurrency with the asyncio module in Python.
- Open the PDF while coding.
- Print it out and stick it to the wall.
- Know the API with confidence.
How to Buy
- Click the "I want this!" button (in the upper right)
- Choose Credit Card or PayPal and complete the order form then click the "Pay" button.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you can download your bundle immediately (you will also get an email with the download link, just in case you need it).
About the Author
Jason Brownlee, Ph.D. helps Python developers bring modern concurrency methods to their projects with hands-on tutorials.
Jason loves Python Concurrency. It's all he does. It’s his main thing.
- Read all the books on Python concurrency.
- Used all of the Python concurrency APIs in the standard library.
- Written 500+ tutorials and 12+ books on Python concurrency.
Learn more at SuperFastPython.com
Jason is a software engineer and research scientist with a background in artificial intelligence and high-performance computing. He has authored more than 20 technical books on machine learning and has built, operated, and exited online businesses.
See his linkedin profile here:
- Jason Brownlee on LinkedIn (follow him!)
Hi, Jason here, do you have any questions?
Contact me directly at any time about this product or Python concurrency generally. I'm here to help as best I can.
You can send an email directly to my inbox via:
Cheat Sheet for the AsyncIO API