Python Concurrency Cheat Sheet Bundle
Hold the Python concurrency API in your hands
Discover printable PDF cheat sheets that cover the concurrency API provided with the standard library, including, threading, multiprocessing, concurrent.futures, and asyncio.
This bundle includes all 7 printable cheat sheets covering everything you need to test your knowledge of Python concurrency.
You Get 7 Cheat Sheets
- Python Threading Cheat Sheet
- Python ThreadPool Cheat Sheet
- Python ThreadPoolExecutor Cheat Sheet
- Python Multiprocessing Cheat Sheet
- Python Multiprocessing Pool Cheat Sheet
- Python ProcessPoolExecutor Cheat Sheet
- Python Asyncio Cheat Sheet
Explore concise examples showing how to use the 4 Python concurrency modules in the standard library:
- The “threading” module for thread-based concurrency
- The “multiprocessing” module for process-based concurrency
- The “asyncio” module for coroutine-based concurrency
- The “concurrent.futures” module for task executors
Learn more about this bundle here:
How to Buy
- Click the "I want this!" button (in the upper right)
- Choose Credit Card or PayPal and complete the order form then click the "Pay" button.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you can download your bundle immediately (you will also get an email with the download link, just in case you need it).
About the Author
Jason Brownlee, Ph.D. helps Python developers bring modern concurrency methods to their projects with hands-on tutorials.
Jason loves Python Concurrency. It's all he does. It’s his main thing.
- Read all the books on Python concurrency.
- Used all of the Python concurrency APIs in the standard library.
- Written 500+ tutorials and 12+ books on Python concurrency.
Learn more at SuperFastPython.com
Jason is a software engineer and research scientist with a background in artificial intelligence and high-performance computing. He has authored more than 20 technical books on machine learning and has built, operated, and exited online businesses.
See his linkedin profile here:
- Jason Brownlee on LinkedIn (follow him!)
Hi, Jason here, do you have any questions?
Contact me directly at any time about this product or Python concurrency generally. I'm here to help as best I can.
You can send an email directly to my inbox via:
Get a zip file containing all 7 printable cheat sheets in pdf format.